10 November 2010

mid-november thoughts

My time in the lovely state of Oregon is quickly coming to a close. It seems like just a few weeks ago I embarked on this adventure - an adventure that took me across the country and out of school for the longest time since I was three. And you know what? I have no regrets.

My time here has given me the leisure to examine myself a bit more than I would typically have time to, between juggling two jobs and a full-time class schedule in Asheville. I am glad that I had the opportunity to come to the west coast... even if initially it wasn't under such happy circumstances. This climate, the flora and fauna of the Umqua valley, and the people I've met have made this an unforgettable seven months.

I'll miss you, Pacific northwest. Thank you for sharing some of your majesty with this girl from the south.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: